60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back of your car?
A pile of junk, and a body I haven't gotten rid of yet.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Jen made me watch "America's Next Top Model."
3. What color is your toothbrush?
blue and white
4. Name one person that made you smile today?
no one did.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
dreaming about not waking up.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
watching Band Of Brothers
7. When was the last time you cried and why?
when jen was really sick and she wouldn't let me do anything to help her.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no, they're really not for me.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
something about snow, i don't know.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
pistachio
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
coke
12. What are you wearing right now?
the same shit i slept in, but with jeans.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
halls vitamin c drop
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
no
15. When was the last time you ran?
I don't even remember. I'd rather ride bike.
16. The last sporting event you watched?
NYR
18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
Lauren
19. Ever go camping?
Yeah. I want to go again but Jen won't go.
22. Do you have a tan?
It's February. Yeah, I have a tan. Asshole.
24. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No, I'm not: 1. under the age of 10 2. over the age of 50 3. gay
25. What did your last text message say?
none of your goddamn business, sir.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
no, people don't really like me
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
working... hating myself?
28. Where is your mom?
home, probably wishing she had a better son.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The porch door... which has the worst draft I've ever dealt with. It's fucking freezing in here.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Enormous cans of beer and the best accent in the entire world.
33. What is your birthstone?
I don't know because I am not 1. female 2. gay
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I usually go in to ensure their retardation doesn't get int he way of my correct order.
35. What is your favorite number?
8
36. Do you have a dog?
No. and unless jen makes good on our deal, we NEVER will.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Jen
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Not really.
Plans today?
Do nothing.
40. How many states have you lived in?
NJ
41. Ever go to college?
briefly
42. What do you want to be when you grow up?
If I could earn a living quoting movies...
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
work
44. Last song listened to?
didn't listen to tunes today and i don't remember what was the last thing from yesterday. This is a really boring survey. i mean god damn...
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
the infamous velcro etnies
49. Are you jealous of anyone?
people who's paychecks are 5 times more than mine
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
i'm confidently able to say that not one single person in this world is jealous of me.
51. Do you love anyone?
no. i'm a cold, heartless asshole destined to die cold and alone. jackass.
52. Do any of your friends have children?
yes
53. Do you eat healthy?
not even a little
54. What do you usually do during the day?
waste away at work
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
whoever is responsible for getting jen sick again
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
no
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I've been to great adventure. i REFUSE to call it six flags.
60. How did you get one of your scars
i was the boy who lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment