1. Name and middle name? Nicholas Carmine
2. What holiday is your birthday closest to? Thanksgiving
3. Favorite flavored Pie? This question brings back memories. Oh, and blueberry.
4. Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they dont? Only if it was for something important. If it's not to make plans or I haven't talked to you in a long time, I really hate talking on the phone.
5. Are you allergic to anything? Surveys that are longer than 5 questions.
6. Is there something special you want for Christmas? *cough cough* damn allergies. Uh, yeah if i could see a certain someone one more time before they bail across the Atlantic, I would be happy.
7. When was the last time you went swimming? August
8. Do you like cheesecake? Eh... I don't mind it. I'll never order it but if it's there, why not?
9. How many of the U.S. states have you lived in? I don't know how many but I was alive each time.
10. Have you traveled outside the country? St. Lucia, Grand Caymen, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico.
11. Do you keep a planner or calendar with daily events? I have a planner on my mac that I only use for important stuff that dare not be forgotten.
12. Does anyone like you? Yeah but most of them shouldn't.
13. Do you have any strange pets? No, well... Jen. No wait... No.
14. What is your dream car? '71 Dodge Challenger (with a good motor though, 440 Magnum at least)
15. What did you do today? It's early, but so far I've wasted time at work and completed 15 questions.
17. What is the main ringtone on your cell? TNT by AC/DC
19. When is the last time you were hugged? Last night, by Jen
20. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No, thankfully. I'd be embarrassed.
22. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, never. Wanna know what else? I never will. Ever.
23. Have you ever been white water rafting? 3 times. It is ENDLESS fun! Untill... it... uhh... ends. Right.
24. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? People my own age don't hit on me.
25. Are you a cavity free kid? I've had 1. And that 1 was enough of a problem to count for like 6.
26. Are you an extreme racist? Define "extreme."
27. What song are you listening to right now? Something by Buddy Guy. I can't really hear it, the volume is too low.
28. What is your favorite song at the moment? "Around And Around" off of Love You Live by the Stones.
29. What was the last movie you watched? Rocked "Back to The future" last night.
30. Where was the last house you went besides your house? 306
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone elses property? Not seriously. If you ever see Angus Young's signature somewhere it ought not to be...
32. Have you ever been punched? Sure.
33. Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? This is such a loaded question. Seriously, who notices the EXACT same thing first every time?
34. Can you open a beer bottle with a body part other than your hand? No tricks, just gimme the beer.
35. What do you usually order from Olive Garden? the 1 time I was there it was fettuccine alfredo.
37. Do you have an mp3 player? Thanks to a certain wife giving me an early christmas present, you bet your ass i do!
38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? would you believe Ray Liotta? 3 people in 1 week told me that.
39. Do you have freckles? No
40. Are you comfortable with your height? Are YOU comfortable with my height?
41. Do you love someone? I sure do!
42. How tall are you? 5'9"
43. Do you speak any other language other than English? The language of love. Hey, no one's making you read this. you can stop any time you want... you just don't want to. Addict.
44. How do you like your steak cooked? On a grill.
45. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Only relatives. No friends yet.
46. Do you watch MTV? Rarely.
47. What is something that really annoys you? Busy signals
49. What is the best thing in your refrigerator right now? Cheesy broccoli!
50. When is the last time you had professional pictures taken? 3 years ago i think.
53. Do you drive when you go on long trips? Yup. Until i can't anymore and then Jen takes over.
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? No. Well... nah, I don't wanna talk about it.
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No
57. Have you broken a bone or had stitches? I broke a toe once. and no stitches.
58. Anyone on your mind right now? Always.
59. What color is your hair? i don't know.
60. What did you do last night? messed with the new ipod, wished jen went to bed later.
No comments:
Post a Comment